Coming Soon, on November 16:
You know that I have composed cafe-concert music.
I gave this sort of music up long ago.
That was no field for me to be working in.
It is more stupid and dirty than anything.
- Erik Satie
Join us as we take a delicious peek into the history of cabaret from its earlier years. Celebrating the music of Schoenberg, Weill, Satie, and Poulenc, combined with today's masters of cabaret -- Bolcom, Heggie, Bucchino, and others. This evening of provocative and heart-wrenching music features some of the hottest singers in Portland -- Vakare Petroliunaite, Liz Bacon, Beth Madsen Bradford, Stephen Marc Beaudoin, and Joe Theissen -- with the illustrious David Saffert at the piano at the fabulous restaurant and wine bar, Vie de Boheme. We invite you to nourish your senses in this (far from) stupid and (often) dirty music.
Sunday, November 16, 2014
Vie de Boheme, 1530 SE 7th Avenue, Portland, Oregon
Season subscribers receive premium seating at the front. $22 adults (main section), $15 seniors (main section), and $11 students/artists (rear section).
Buy individual tickets HERE, or SUBSCRIBE now to receive premium seating and access to exciting perks all season!
About Resonance Ensemble Subscriptions:
Season subscribers receive special perks and save money by purchasing our package! Click HERE to purchase a season subscription.
- A ticket to our November 16 "Dirty, Stupid Music" concert
- A ticket to our special Salon event in March, which will not be on sale to the general public.
- A ticket to our June 13 "War/Peace" concert
- A guest pass to bring a guest to our June 13 concert simply by showing their subscriber ticket at the door.
- Premium seating at the November 16 and June 13 concerts.
Sign Up For Our Email List